about Free Know-how for Lecturers: Posters, Footage, and Leftovers will cowl the most recent and most present instruction on the order of the world. entre slowly because of this you perceive competently and accurately. will lump your data adroitly and reliably
Good morning from Maine the place yesterday it felt winter and right this moment it feels spring. My household is meant to go see the Christmas mild show on the Boothbay Botanic Gardens tonight, however the rain may put a damper on our plans. Then we might find yourself spending the day making Christmas cookies. Both means, we will have a enjoyable weekend and I hope you’re too.
This week marked the fifteenth anniversary of Free Know-how for Lecturers. On Monday I posted some ideas on what occurred on the planet of edtech, running a blog, and social media throughout these years. That put up additionally included a listing of the highest ten hottest posts of all time on this weblog. You’ll be able to learn all of it right here.
The identical day that I marked the anniversary of this weblog I additionally scheduled a workshop for a company that reached out to me. If you want me to conduct a workshop in your faculty, library, or group in 2023, please contact me quickly.
These had been the most well-liked posts of the week:
1. C-SPAN affords a free Electoral School poster
2. Over 70,000 ClipArts and Pictures for College students
3. Three YouTube Options Each Trainer Ought to Know How you can Use
4. How you can Add Descriptions to Google Drive Folders
5. Two nice methods to create easy and targeted web sites
6. A Thanksgiving scrap-hunting lesson and bookmarking tip
7. In Reminiscence of Ed Webster – Assets for Educating and Studying about Mount Everest
50 Ideas for Tech Tuesday!
Workshops and eBooks
- The Sensible Ed Tech publication comes out each Sunday evening and Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the most well-liked posts of the week from Free Know-how for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has over 43,000 subscribers who watch my quick video tutorials on a variety of instructional know-how instruments.
- I have been tweeting like @rbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Know-how for Lecturers Fb web page options new and outdated posts from this weblog all through the week.
- In the event you’re interested by my life outdoors of training, you possibly can observe me on Strava.
This put up initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. In the event you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.
I want the article virtually Free Know-how for Lecturers: Posters, Footage, and Leftovers provides perspicacity to you and is beneficial for tallying to your data
Free Technology for Teachers: Posters, Pictures, and Leftovers