just about Serving to Entrepreneurs Get To The place They Need To Go Quicker will cowl the newest and most present help all over the world. proper of entry slowly due to this fact you perceive with out problem and accurately. will addition your information expertly and reliably
Advertising Podcast with Carolyn Rodz
On this episode of the Duct Tape Advertising Podcast, I interview Carolyn Rodz. Carolyn serves because the co-founder and CEO of Whats up Alice. Whats up Alice is a free, data-driven, multi-channel platform that helps small enterprise homeowners on their entrepreneurial journey by offering entry to related financing networks and assist instruments whereas growing proprietor success charges. Elizabeth Gore and Carolyn launched Whats up Alice with the aim of serving to entrepreneurs thrive with entry to financing, sources, mentorship, and extra.
As a enterprise proprietor, how do you discover the correct sources on the proper time? Carolyn Rodz co-founded a free digital platform that connects enterprise homeowners with the sources they should begin and develop. On this episode, we speak about how HelloAlice helps small enterprise homeowners on their entrepreneurial journey by giving them entry to related financing networks and assist instruments alongside the best way.
Questions I ask Carolyn Rodz:
- [1:30] May you give us the background of how this Whats up Alice took place?
- [2:20] Why the reference to Lewis Carroll?
- [2:59] What’s your story like and what led you to resolve that you simply have been going to do that?
- [4:30] Did you could have a second of shock once you knew the place you needed to begin or how the enterprise was born?
- [5:13] What has been the most important problem?
- [6:09] Does it confer with itself as nearly a market or extra like a membership group?
- [7:03] What has been essentially the most rewarding to this point?
- [8:31] Are you able to describe what the everyday member is like?
- [9:19] Is there an emphasis on equity?
- [11:06] How do networks and peer connection develop in what’s a type of expertise platform?
- [12:50] So how does the method work for firms that need to be part of Whats up Alice?
- [13:37] How does Whats up Alice generate income if becoming a member of is free?
- [14:39] Is there an artwork to getting a grant?
- [16:24] What kind of community have you ever discovered the neighborhood to reply to?
- [18:16] Why do members keep in the event that they select to remain?
- [19:40] Have you ever seen the maturity of a enterprise by this?
- [20:44] The place can folks study extra about Whats up Alice and join with you?
Extra about Carolyn Rodz:
Take the advertising evaluation:
Do you want this program? Click on above and provides us a evaluate on iTunes please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Advertising Podcast is dropped at you by the HubSpot Podcast Community and Air.
HubSpot Podcast Community is the audio vacation spot for enterprise professionals in search of the perfect schooling and inspiration on find out how to develop a enterprise.
Air is the main platform for advertising groups to handle and automate their artistic operations. Air’s intuitive person interface is designed particularly for visible belongings. Discover recordsdata quicker with visible search and AI auto-tagging. Share recordsdata securely. Quick monitor tasks and feedback. Groups at Google, Sweetgreen, The Infatuation, and extra are saving greater than ten hours every week by utilizing Air. Study extra at Air.inc/ducttape.
Air, HubSpot Podcast Community
I hope the article almost Serving to Entrepreneurs Get To The place They Need To Go Quicker provides acuteness to you and is helpful for including collectively to your information
Helping Entrepreneurs Get To Where They Want To Go Faster